Press & talks
Conference talks, interviews and press features — the occasional times I step out of the studio to talk about motion editing and how games get made.
All press & talks

Motion Capture in Video Games: speaking at Hivernal Festival
In November 2023, Noémie Dunham and I gave a talk at the Hivernal Festival in Annecy, to demystify motion capture for a local audience.

Talking to jeuxvideo.com about game development under lockdown
During the 2020 lockdown, jeuxvideo.com ran a piece on how game studios were coping. I described what changed day to day, and what did not.

On set for the Steep launch trailer
For the Steep launch trailer, Ubisoft wanted to put its own people on screen. I took part in the shoot and appear in the video!

Interview: “If Ubisoft Annecy were a…”
For Ubisoft Annecy’s 20th anniversary, the studio handed the mic to its people, with a series of delightfully silly questions.

An interview in ActivMag: “Women of Ubisoft”
For a special issue about women in digital, I gave an interview in ActivMag magazine alongside my colleague Arielle.
A project, an opportunity, a question about the craft ? Write to me :)
Get in touch
Aude Glondu